Seymour answers questions about various pickup types: Humbucker, Stratocaster, Telecaster, P90, Mini-humbuckers, Filtertrons, and more... including those found on steel guitars.
- What is a Humbucking Pickup?
- What is a Single Coil Pickup?
- What is a Stack Pickup?
- What is a Rail Type Humbucking Pickup?
- What are Gibson Melody Maker Pickups?
- How Many Parts Make Up Various Gibson Pickups?
- Are My Fender Duo Sonic Pickups Like a Stratocaster?
- What's the Difference Between Single Coil Pickups and Humbuckers?
- What Makes a Pickup Have a Particular Sound?
- Can You Put a Bridge Position Pickup in the Neck Position?
- Why Does a Telecaster Sound Brighter Than a Stratocaster?
- Can I Put a Gibson Pickup in my Fender Guitar? How About a Fender in my Gibson?
- Why are Steel Guitar Pickups Wound So Hot?
- What is a Lap or Pedal Steel Guitar Pickup?
- Why are Steel Guitar Pickups So Close to the Bridge?
- I Put a Single Coil Guitar Pickup in my Lap Steel Close to the Bridge and the Sound is Very Thin. What Can I do to Make it Sound Fatter and not so Bright?
- I Want to Put a Fender Pickup On My Gibson Melody Maker and the Strings Don't Line Up. What Do I Do?